Garage Door Repair and Installation in Ansonia, CT
Named for the founder of the original copper manufacturing village here, Anson G. Phelps, Ansonia, CT, is one of many small historic communities that encircle Greater New Haven. Bulldog Garage Doors, a locally owned and operated business, is proud to be the best garage door installation and repair service provider for Ansonia-area residents. We’re here to help with all your garage door needs, whether it’s a new garage door installation request or repairs to your existing garage door, springs, or cables. Choose from a reliable of trusted products from brands including Clopay and LiftMaster, plus know that our work is backed by a warranty for added peace of mind.
Reasons to pick Bulldog Garage Doors for your Ansonia, CT, garage door needs:
- Locally owned and operated, Bulldog Garage Doors knows and cares about the New Haven, CT, area. We are your local garage door service provider. Call us today!
- Our team of skilled technicians is on call 24/7 for all your garage door installation and repair needs. Call us now to schedule an appointment, whether it’s for a broken spring or opener or you need a new door to bolster your home value.
- Just need advice? No problem. Call us now for garage door repair and installation tips, or just visit our Garage Door Blog for quick tips and advice.
Services we offer for our Ansonia, CT, customers:
- Garage Door Repair: If your garage door won’t open or gets stuck going up or down, Bulldog Garage Doors offers 27/4 emergency repair services for Ansonia and locations throughout the Greater New Haven area.
- Garage Door Installation: With our affordable prices, top-quality Clopay equipment, and best-in-class service and workmanship, Bulldog Garage Doors is your local partner when it comes time to install a new garage door for your home.
- Garage Door Openers: Time to upgrade your manual garage door opener? We stock the best-quality LiftMaster garage door openers, whether it’s a chain-drive unit or higher-tech belt-drive configuration. These garage door openers are equipped with safety sensors as well as Bluetooth and WiFi capabilities so you can open and close your door from your smartphone as well as provided remotes.
- Garage Door Cables: An essential component in your garage door operating mechanism, some common issues with garage door cables include looseness, snags, fraying, and rusting. At Bulldog Garage Doors, our expert technicians, along with our high-quality cables, will ensure that your garage door operation is smooth, even, and balanced.
- Garage Doors Springs: A small but mighty part in your garage door’s operating mechanism, call Bulldog Garage Doors today if you have an issue with a broken garage door spring. A broken spring will prevent your door from opening and closing.