Garage Door Repair and Installation in Bridgeport, CT
Located south of New Haven on the Long Island Sound, Bridgeport, CT, historically got its start during the boom times of the local whaling and shipbuilding industries in the 19th and 20th centuries. Today, the city of approximately 150,000 residents is the largest in Connecticut. Whether you’re looking to install a new garage door, fix your existing garage door, or find solutions to common issues like broken springs or faulty openers, Bulldog Garage Doors’ team of professional garage door experts is here to serve the Bridgeport community. Our garage door equipment includes doors from established brand Clopay plus the latest high-tech, high-end garage door openers from LiftMaster. Call or visit us today to find out more about how to install a new garage door in your Bridgeport home! Plus our convenient downtown New Haven location means we can have a crew and truck out in a matter of minutes to help fix any garage door repair issues and maintenance needs that might arise!
Why choose Bulldog Garage Doors for your Bridgeport, CT, garage door fix?
- We have the best quality doors and equipment available—not to mention, the best local technicians in the Bridgeport, CT, area. Call us today to find out more.
- Emergencies happen. Which is why our crews are here to help 24/7 for whatever garage door emergency needs arise. Call us now!
- We’re not some faceless chain. Locally owned and operated, Bulldog Garage Doors is here to serve the Bridgeport and Greater New Haven area. Call us today.
Services we offer for our Bridgeport, CT, customers:
- Garage Door Installation: Trust Bulldog Garage Doors with installing your new garage door, including top-quality Clopay garage door equipment and skilled, friendly technicians to get the job done.
- Garage Door Repair: Given that your garage door is one of the most used gateways in and out of your home, having a broken garage door can be a stressful moment. Bulldog Garage Doors is available 24/7 when the time comes for that emergency garage door repair.
- Garage Door Openers: Whether it’s a chain-drive garage door opener or one of the quieter belt-drive openers, Bulldog Garage Doors has the equipment and know-how for installing and maintaining your garage door opener.
- Garage Door Cables: With the amount of work garage door cables have to do every day lifting your door up and down, you need to make sure your garage door cables are strong and free of any fraying.
- Garage Door Springs: A small but essential component of your garage door unit, broken garage door springs are actually the most common cause when it comes to garage door malfunctions.