Garage Door Repair and Installation in East Haven, CT
Servicing East Haven, CT, and the surrounding Greater New Haven area, Bulldog Garage Doors is a family-owned and operated mobile garage door repair and installation company. Whether you’re looking to install a new garage door, fix your existing garage door, or find solutions to common issues like broken springs or faulty garage door openers, we are here to help. Available 24/7 for emergency garage door repairs, we’re proud to offer the highest-quality customer service and workmanship, all backed up with a warranty to give you the ultimate peace of mind. Located in downtown New Haven, we can get a technician and fully-stocked service truck out to your East Haven home in mere minutes from the time you contact us. Or get in touch today for more information and a quote for installing a new door in your East Haven residence. Our installation service includes Clopay’s Imagine design system, which allows you to virtually visualize a variety of different doors overlaid on images of your actual East Haven home.
Why choose Bulldog Garage Doors for your East Haven, CT, garage door fix?
- We stock the best garage door equipment, including Clopay garage doors.
- In East Haven and areas beyond, we are on call 24/7 for all your garage door repair needs.
- You can rely on our team of skilled garage door technicians.
- Whatever your budget, we have a plan that works.
- Bulldog Garage Doors promises customer service that’s backed up by warranty.
- We are locally owned and operated, with local suppliers, too, which ensures our prices remain affordable and competitive.
Services we offer for our East Haven, CT, customers:
- Garage Door Repair: Whether your opener is malfunctioning or the garage door spring is broken, New Haven, Connecticut-based Bulldog Garage Doors is available for you around the clock.
- Garage Door Installation: Choose from the highest-quality garage doors, parts, and equipment available on the market today.
- Garage Door Openers: Garage door openers come in a variety of different styles, including chain-drive garage door openers (the most common configuration) and belt-drive garage door openers (a quieter but more expensive option).
- Garage Door Cables: Garage door cables are essential for the door’s operation. At Bulldog Garage Doors, our expert technicians, along with our high-quality cables, will assure that your garage door operation is smooth, even, and balanced.
- Garage Doors Springs: Contrary to what many people think, the most common cause of garage door issues stems not from a broken opener but usually a broken spring. Call us today to schedule an appointment to fix your faulty garage door spring, or visit our Guide to Garage Door Springs to read more about this issue.