Garage Door Repair and Installation in Meriden, Connecticut
Surrounded by rolling hills and local landmarks like Castle Craig Tower, Meriden sits about 20 miles north of New Haven, Connecticut. Founded in the early 19th century, this area rose to prominence for the silver manufacturing that occurred here. Today’s residents largely commute to nearby metros like Hartford, New Haven, as well as points south in Stamford and Manhattan. On the home front, Bulldog Garage Doors is proud to be the area’s best garage door installation and service provider, offering same-day service and 24/7 emergency availability for residents in Meriden, CT, and the surrounding community. Locally owned and operated, we are here to help with all your garage door repair needs!
Why Do Meriden, CT, Customers Love What We Do:
- Locally owned and operated, we are available 24/7 for whenever you need garage door repairs or a new door installed in your home. Our crews of technicians and fleet of fully stocked trucks are here to serve Meriden and areas throughout the Greater New Haven!
- Our team of garage door technicians is the best in the business. Whether it’s a broken garage opener, faulty spring, or wonky cable, we are ready and qualified to make the fix. Call us today!
Garage Door Services We Offer for Our Meriden, CT, Customers:
- Garage Door Repair: Let us help you get your garage door back in working order, whether it’s a malfunctioning opener or mechanical issue with parts like your cables, springs, or the pulley.
- Garage Door Installation: When the time comes to add a new garage door to your Meriden home, Bulldog Garage Doors is here to assist from start to finish, offering the best quality service and Clopay equipment—all backed up by warranty.
- Garage Door Openers: Bulldog Garage Doors will work with you to select which garage door opener best suits your budget and needs. We stock a variety of LiftMaster garage door openers that offer the best value, durability, and quality on the market.
- Garage Door Cables: Some common repair issues with garage door cables include fraying or rusty cables and loose cables that will cause the garage door to fall off balance and get stuck on either side. Bulldog Garage Doors stocks the best-quality cables and skilled technicians to locate and repair your cable issue.
- Garage Doors Springs: Many people assume the garage door opener is what drives the opening and closing of your garage doors. However, your garage door spring is actually the key part that enables the door to open and shut. If your spring breaks, call us today and we will dispatch a technician as quickly as possible to get the spring fixed!