Garage Door Repair and Installation in Orange, CT
Home to Yale University’s West Campus—not to mention, the world’s largest collection of PEZ candy memorabilia—the historic town of Orange is a leafy suburban enclave just a few miles south of our downtown New Haven HQ. Given our close proximity, Bulldog Garage Doors is proud to be the go-to service provider for all of Orange residents’ garage door installation and repair needs, with high-quality 24/7 service available for any emergency garage door situations. Our top-quality offerings include garage door products from trusted brands like Clopay and LiftMaster, offering styles and features to suit all budgets, as well as durable, reliable equipment that will stay in good working order for many, many years to come. Better yet, Bulldog Garage Doors is proud to offer the very best customer service to all our Greater New Haven area customers, all backed up by the promise of a warranty for the quality of our workmanship.
Why choose Bulldog Garage Doors for your Orange, CT, garage door needs:
- Your garage door is broken: Bulldog Garage Doors is a matter of minutes away to help. Whether it’s an immediate emergency or you just need a quote, call us now to help.
- You need a new garage door: Sure, you can do it yourself, but can you do it as well and as quickly as our Bulldog Garage Doors team? Contact us today to find out if our prices and offerings are what you need. Trust us, we know you’ll be impressed.
Services we offer for our Orange, CT, customers:
- Garage Door Repair: Call us today for all your garage door repair needs. Our skilled, friendly technicians are on call 24/7 to assist with emergencies throughout the Greater New Haven area.
- Garage Door Installation: We have the equipment, expertise, and teams available to install a new garage door in your home. Call us today or visit us online for a quote.
- Garage Door Openers: The motor that keeps your garage door running smoothly, garage door openers come in various styles, including chain-drive garage door openers (the most common type) and belt-drive garage door openers (a quieter but more expensive option).
- Garage Door Cables: Your garage door cables need to be strong and free of any fraying in order to keep your garage door operating smoothly and safely. Our technicians can replace your cables with the best-quality cabling should the need arise.
- Garage Doors Springs: Broken garage door springs are the most common breakpoint when it comes to the garage door operating mechanism. We are on hand to replace any broken garage door spring or other parts to keep your garage door running smoothly.