Garage Door Repair and Installation in West Haven, CT
Officially designated Connecticut’s youngest city, ten-square-mile West Haven forms the lower southern end of the metro New Haven area. Home to about 55,000 residents, Bulldog Garage Doors is proud to service all of West Haven’s garage door repair and installation needs, from installing new doors and openers to replacing broken springs, pulleys, cables, and more. Available 24/7 for emergency garage door repairs, we’re proud to offer excellent customer service and workmanship, backed by the assurance of a warranty. Located in downtown New Haven, our technicians and fleet of fully equipped trucks are just minutes from your West Haven home. Better still, choose from a range of top-quality equipment from trusted brands like Clopay and LiftMaster to ensure your garage door stays in top working condition for many, many years to come! Feel free to come to visit us in our downtown New Haven location to get more information and advice about new garage door options and solutions, as well as learn more about maintaining and upgrading your existing garage door setup.
Top 5 Reasons to Pick Bulldog Garage Doors for your West Haven, CT, garage door fix:
- We have the best equipment available. Clopay-brand garage doors not only look good, but they’ll also stand the test of time.
- We get it. Emergencies happen. So if you get stuck in your garage, give us a call. We’re minutes away, and have the expertise to solve it NOW!
- We’re local and love to serve the local New Haven community. Call us now and let us help!
- Bulldog Garage Doors promises quality customer service that’s backed up by warranty.
Services we offer for our West Haven, CT, customers:
- Garage Door Installation: Call today or receive an online quote for your new garage door. Trust our expert technicians to get your top-quality Clopay garage door installed and working smoothly and seamlessly.
- Garage Door Repair: From broken springs to faulty openers, Bulldog Garage Doors is on call 24/7 for any emergency garage door fix.
- Garage Door Openers: Choose from a chain-drive garage door opener (the most common configuration) or belt-drive garage door opener (a quieter but more expensive option) to do all the heavy lifting of your garage door.
- Garage Door Cables: Your garage door cables need to remain in strong working condition to ensure the smooth and safe operation of your garage door. Bulldog Garage Doors offers the best-quality cables and services when the time comes to upgrade or repair your garage door cables.
- Garage Doors Springs: Most garage door malfunctions occur because of broken springs. Bulldog Garage Doors technicians are available 24/7 to address these and all other common garage door operating issues.